Cave of The Winds
If you are looking for ideas for a staycation then you may want to include a visit to the Cave of The Winds. This is a fantastic adventure that the whole family can enjoy both inside and outside. It’s located in Manitou Springs, which is just outside of Colorado Springs so it’s a good distance for a day trip. While there you can take a guided tour of the caves, enjoy the kids area, take on the Wind Walker Challenge Course, and much more. There’s enough adventure for the entire day. Before you plan your visit though be sure to check out the tips below that can hopefully save you a little extra money on your day trip there. In addition to that you will also find the latest known coupons for the Cave of the Winds listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Be sure to first check out the many combo packs available. These bundled adventures save you a good bit of money versus having to pay for the activities separately.
- Purchase your tickets online and get 20% to 30% off souvenir photos plus $3 off the Wind Walker Challenge Course.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and you can save $4 on your ticket plus $3 off for children.
- Check with the Pikes Peak Country Attractions Association. They typically offer some sort of a coupon for the Cave of the Winds either as a discount on admission to for purchases while there.
- You can also check with the Colorado Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau or the Denver Convention and Visitors Bureau as they usually have coupons for the Cave of the Winds.
- Check with the Manitou Springs Chamber of Commerce. At last check they had a promotion code good for $1 off admission.
- Ask about the Colorado Resident Pass which is offered to residents before the start of the summer season. You get special discounts on all day passes to the Cave of the Winds.